New and Noteworthy

ALA User Group

Teen Health & Wellness will hold a User Group at the American Library Association (ALA) Annual Conference in Anaheim, CA. The group will meet on Saturday, June 26, at 1:30 pm in room 212A of the convention center. Don't miss this opportunity for dialogue with your colleagues. Both current customers and those interested in finding out more about Teen Health & Wellness are welcome! Space is limited, so RSVP to user_group@teenhealthandwellness.com today. Respondents will receive a confirmation email.

RSS Feeds

Popular database content is now available via RSS (Really Simple Syndication). Homepage features "In the News," "Dr. Jan's Corner," and "Did You Know?" are now offered for use in news readers and blogs. These free feeds include headlines, summaries, and links back to Teen Health & Wellness for more information. Click here, or click the RSS symbol at the bottom of the homepage, to subscribe to a feed or get more information.

New Web Buttons

Teen Health & Wellness announces exciting new ways to promote the database on your library Web site: Our new Web buttons. Buttons are available in both .jpg and .gif file format as well as in three sizes: 100 x 75, 150 x 75, and 200 x 100. Get the most out of your Teen Health & Wellness subscriptionEm-Dashand make sure your teens know where to find trusted, credible health information 24/7 with our eye-catching Web buttons (and banners too).

Customizable Hotlines ... Coming Soon!

Libraries will soon be able to add their own local resources to the new, customizable Hotlines page on Teen Health & Wellness. This innovative and unique feature lets librarians add their own content to the Hotlines page to accompany the national resources provided by the database. The feature will be available later this summer, so start thinking now about what local resources your teens need and use most.

Reviews, Awards and Testimonials

We are delighted to announce that Teen Health & Wellness has been voted a 2007 Top 10 Digital Resource by School Library Journal and a "Must Have" Product for Fall 2008.

Teen Talk

In a recent homepage poll, Teen Health & Wellness asked teens: Should active video games, like the Wii, be considered exercise?

Interestingly, responses were almost equally split. Half (48%) of teens said that the Wii should be considered exercise, while the other half (52%) said it should not. So in this case, the verdict is still out.

See what teens are saying in the current homepage poll.

Top Search Terms

What topics have teen users been reading about? Top search terms on Teen Health & Wellness for May and June include:

• Abortion
• AIDS
• Alcohol
• Anorexia
• Depression
• HIV
• Love
• Marijuana
• Stress
• Suicide
footer

Teen Health & Wellness Customer Newsletter is a free, bimonthly newsletter from Rosen Online, a division of Rosen Publishing. Teen Health & Wellness welcomes questions or comments.

Sign up for a trial or subscribe to the Teen Health & Wellness database.

View past issues of the Teen Health & Wellness Customer Newsletter. You can also view our Privacy Policy.

All information in the Teen Health & Wellness Customer Newsletter is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult a doctor.

© Rosen Publishing 2008 - 29 East 21st Street, New York, NY 10010 - 800.237.9932

Teen Health & Wellness: Real Life, Real Answers

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to kellyc@rosenpub.com, by newsletter@teenhealthandwellness.com
Rosen Publishing | 29 East 21st St. | New York | NY | 10010